At Ullstorps Sturgor we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you. This Policy is updated from time to time. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation, 2018 (GDPR), the data controller is Ullstorps Stugor AB, Ullstorp 418, 243 93 Höör, Sweden. Representative is Daniel Carter, email: email@example.com.
Information that we collect from you
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.ullstorp.se or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. (This includes information you provide via our online booking page, purchasing gift vouchers, participation in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site or on Facebook. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information). We need this data in order to enter into a contract with you and to be able to give you the best possible services both before, during and after your stay.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use a third party to make a booking or purchase a gift voucher via our website.
Use of your information
We will hold your information securely and use it only in compliance with the applicable current data protection laws. We may use the information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information requested from us, relating to our services,
- to meet our contractual commitments to you,
- to notify you of any changes that may affect our service.
- As a previous or existing customer, we may contact you with information about services you have expressed an interest in. These messages can be stopped at any time by following the opt out links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing us at any time.
Disclosure of your information
The only parties we may share your personal information with are:
- Our employees who process the information provided by you for the purpose for which it was made available.
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services
- With trusted third party agencies who process data on our behalf for us to comply with the law e.g book-keeping and accountancy to fulfill HMRC requirements.
- We will not share or distribute information provided by you, unless required by law, without your consent. We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
Security of your data
We keep your personal data secure by following internal policies of best practice and training for our staff. We also use SSL technology on our website.
In the unlikely event of a breach of our security, we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, should it contain your personal data, we shall also inform you.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. This includes any accounting, legal or reporting requirements. Three years after your booking, if we have not heard from you since then, or if you are not on our news letter list or following us on Facebook, we will erase any personal data.
NB: for tax purposes we are required to retain basic information about our guests for seven years including contact, financial and transaction data.
In some instances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes e.g. Occupancy surveys.
Your rights to access, rectification and erasure
We respect your rights as an individual therefore you have the opportunity to contact us at any time regarding:
- your right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- your right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
- your right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
- your right to have your personal data erased
- your right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
- your right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
- your right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- your rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
For more information about these rights in general please visit The Swedish Data protection Authority at www.datainspektionen.se. Here you also have the right to lodge a complaint against our treatment of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to all legitmate requests within three weeks. If your request is particularly complex it may take us longer. We will notify you and keep you updated.
Third party links
This website may include links to third-party websites. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy policies.
Changes to our Policy
This policy is reviewed periodically. Any changes will be posted on this page. Policy changes will apply to information collected after the change. This policy was last modified on May 24th, 2018.
We welcome your comments, questions or concerns about privacy. Please do contact us at email@example.com.